Here are 10 tips to lose weight without diet. To lose weight without diet? It’s possible! You do not have to deprive yourself or follow strictly the principles of a restrictive and frustrating diet, you can just as well slim down by adopting some habits every day.
How to lose weight ? What are the best tips for losing weight? And without a diet if possible? You are given 10 tips to slim down without starving yourself, or depriving yourself, but just by changing some habits and becoming aware of your body’s needs.
Tips to Lose Weight Without Diet
1. When to eat to promote weight loss?
Respecting your biological clock is very important for general well-being but also when you want to lose a few pounds. This simply means that you have to choose the right times for your meals, according to your activity periods during the day. This is also called chrononutrition. Rest assured, it’s very simple: it all depends on the time of your awakening:
- in the hour after waking up: have a rather fat breakfast.
- within 4 to 6 hours: take a rather dense lunch (with protein).
- at least 5 hours after lunch: make a rather sweet snack (like a fruit).
- at the end of your activity day – and only if you are hungry: have a rather light dinner.
- Of course this scheme can be bypassed: for example, in the case of a very “festive” evening and a late awakening: you can make a big brunch between 10h and 14h, then, possibly, a light dinner.
2. Why does it take time to eat?
Even if you are the most active person in the world, this is an order: take the time to eat! Indeed, a meal engulfed too quickly is not satiating. The stomach only transmits the feeling of satiety after 20 minutes. So settle in comfortably, calm around you, and try to put your fork between each bite even if you have fangs! Chew slowly, enjoy the food, and you will see, your digestion will be easier and your rations will decrease.
3. How to nibble smart without gaining weight?
“I have a hollow!” How many times a day do you repeat this sentence between two meals? Nibbling is the number one enemy of your weight! Often, if your menus are complete, these little cravings for sugar are due to a psychological appeal rather than a real need for food. If you really can not hold yourself back and you’re on the verge of devouring your coworker, play it thinly with tea or flavored tea, which may stop the feeling of hunger. Do not forget your afternoon snack: a fruit for example or a compote, which will satiate your taste buds on the sugar side. There are ways to control his nibbling cravings.
4. Lose weight without diet? Replace your caloric foods!
To lose weight easily, it will first learn to identify the most caloric foods, that are not always those we believe! For example, from a caloric and dietary point of view, prefer chicken to beef, a pizza to a pasta dish carbonara full of bacon, bread cereals rather than a white baguette. And do not forget no food is your “enemy”, it’s all about quantity! Even the charcuterie, provided you do not eat more than twice a week and accompany it with raw vegetables rather than fries, can find its place on your plate!
5. How to lose weight without diet and have fun?
The diet should remain a pleasure, a moment of relaxation and exchange, between friends or family. Stress for any biscuit swallowed is useless and will make you bitter for the rest of the day. If you make big differences, catch up the next day by reducing your calorie intake or opting for an intensive sports session. Eating well and enjoying yourself is possible, as proven by Gretel Box recipes. Read also about lose weight fast and easy in How To Lose Weight Fast and Easy.
6. Why focus on home-made when looking to lose weight without diet?
For two reasons. Firstly, because cooking yourself allows you to really control what you eat and to dose according to your needs. But also because it helps to “reconcile” with food and no longer see it as the source of extra pounds!
Equip yourself with utensils (steamer, silicone wrappers, potato masher, blender, etc.), and dare to buy foods you are not used to ( aromatic herbs , Jerusalem artichokes , sweet potatoes, crustaceans, etc.).
Your home cooking (with the light hand on fat ) will necessarily be better for your line than prepared meals, high in sugar and salt.
7. How to slim down with plants?
Mother Nature thought you really thought about everything and also offers you tips for losing weight! Since the dawn of time, we use certain plants for their various medical virtues. But did you know that they can also act against the extra pounds? Not all, of course, but some of them are real slimming plants:
- The bark of the bigarade (also called bitter orange) would accelerate the effect of satiety, and “stimulate” digestion.
- Fucus, a brown seaweed known for its stimulating action on metabolism, and which encourages the body to tap into its fat reserves to cover its needs (go small, draw, draw!).
- The leaves of ginkgo biloba are used for many properties, but especially for their antioxidant and vasodilatory properties, making them excellent allies against cellulite!
- Fennel seeds are used for their beneficial action against digestion problems , stomach upset , bloating, etc.
- Ascophyllum: another seaweed! This would limit lipid assimilation at the intestinal level. In case of excess (after a holiday meal for example), it can help limit the storage of fat .
You can find all these plants fresh or in powder form packaged in capsules (available in drugstore or organic store), respecting the indicated doses.
8. Why sleep well is important to fight against the pounds?
An American scientific study has highlighted the relationship between sleep deprivation and weight , or more precisely the body mass index ( BMI ). It would seem that the less we sleep, the higher our BMI. This could be explained by a high production of ghrelin, the appetite hormone, when one is short of sleep . Another explanation could be that the body needs to draw at night the energy it needs to maintain its temperature in its fat stores. Attention, to lose weight without diet, it does not mean that you have to spend the day in bed! Get up to go for some sport, etc.
9. How to lose weight effortlessly by controlling your emotions?
Here is a simple observation: becoming aware of it will help you lose weight without a diet. The stress , anger , fear, anxiety, etc. All the emotions we are likely to “grow room”. Have you ever, after a heartbreak, a big fight , or in front of a scary movie, jumped at everything that’s in your fridge?
This behavior is normal, and instinctual, because it comes from a desire for natural compensation, after a strong emotion, that we will satiate with food.
For some people the very fear of fattening will generate stress, that drives you to eat! A vicious circle that will need to be aware to avoid it. Be zen, learn to manage your emotions, and most importantly: do not feel guilty at the slightest gram on your scales!
10. Why do you have to move when you want to lose weight?
Yes, I know that this last step was predictable, but once is not custom: impossible to lose weight without diet and without going through the box ” sport “. Also read: Lose Weight Without Exercise, Is It Possible?
If we get so much ears with the recommended 30 minutes of daily physical activity, there is a reason! Because to refine the silhouette without a draconian diet , sport is a very good solution.
We choose the one that best targets the part of the body to firm up:
- slender legs: the bike
- the buttocks plump: the aerobics
- of abs drawn: fitness
- square shoulders: swimming.
And for those who are allergic to sports, find other good ways to sweat a little and lose weight without a diet: walking, shopping, snorkeling,